Click to see larger images
Price (AUD $): 24.95
How to Legally Reduce Your Tax ...without losing any money! - Tony Melvin & Ed Chan
Discover how the rich use company and trust structures to protect their assets and minimise their tax.
Where can the everyday Australian go to learn about asset protection and structuring?
Tony and Ed point out that no means of public education exists for those who want to learn how the rich do it, and that's why they wrote this book.
With tax legislation becoming more complex, Tony and Ed have simplified and summarised the important points so that anyone who wants to learn now has the opportunity.
Here's a taste of what's inside the book ...
- The difference between a company structure and a trust.
- The 7 different types of trusts and how to use them.
- Why you should rarely buy an investment in your own name.
- How to protect your assets from lawsuits, taxes and creditors.
- How to maximise the tax benefits of your investments.
- How you can pass your wealth onto your children and have it protected for generations.
- How to protect your business assets.
- Why tax is a game which can be played by everyone, not just the rich.
Part One: Rules of The Game
- The Game of Tax
- The Effect of Tax
- How the Rich Play the Game
- The Self-Assessment System
Part Two: A Player's Tools
- The Two Main Taxes
- Tools of The Game
- What is a Company?
- What is a Trust?
- Asset Protection
- The Differences between Companies and Trusts
- Unit, Hybrid & Bare Trusts
- Deceased Estated & Divorce
- The Trust Guide
- Understanding Property and Negative Gearing
- Land Tax
- Business Asset Protection
- Superannuation: A Taxed Savings Plan
- Maximising Your Tax Deductions and Reducing Your Tax
- Bookkeeping and Tax Returns Made Easy
- Real Life Examples
- Getting Help with Your Next Step
- About the Authors
- The Street-Smart Factors of Legal Tax Reduction
- Player's To-do List